Coronavirus: Our Business Continuity Plan
As Coronavirus cases continue to expand across the globe, people are preparing themselves and items such as hand sanitizer are in high demand, giving the retail industry a boost. However, the biggest question businesses are asking themselves is how they continue to trade whilst ensuring they have a robust continuity plan in place.
As of today, 9th March 2020, it remains business as usual for the Data Interchange team, however, we are mindful of the possibility that Coronavirus will cause this to change. With the spread of Coronavirus, we want to share with you what we are doing to minimise any potential disruption.
We have created a business continuity plan (BCP) which includes:
- Identifying employees at increased risk
- Enabling more of our people to work from home
- Stopping all non-essential international and UK travel
- Enhancing our sickness benefit
- Reducing deliveries to our offices
- Reviewing how we handle our waste
- Maximising the use of Microsoft Teams/Video conferencing
- The creation of an internal response team has been established to guide our preparations and continuously monitor the situation globally
- Following the Gov.UK guidelines to reduce the chances of infection and the spread of the virus
- For advice on symptoms of the virus and how to spot it, the UK’s NHS webpage can help you.
- To get information about the state of the virus in your local area, visit your government website. For the UK please see the.Gov.UK webpage.
If you would like any more information about Data Interchanges Coronavirus Business Continuity Plan, then please contact us via email@example.com.