Sales Order Processing Administrator (SOPA)
Part-time (26.25 hours a week, Monday to Friday)
Purpose of the role:
The accurate and timely processing of all sales orders to invoice in line with customer contracts.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the processing of all orders recorded in Salesforce from initial approval to the marking of billing profiles as invoiced
- To include the process of raising sales invoices for new orders in the finance system, the management and control of price books and stock codes held within Salesforce
- To maintain a strong working relationship with all areas of the business which impact on the ability of this role to be fulfilled
Sales Order Processing
• Approval of sales orders recorded in Salesforce by the Direct and Channel sales teams
• sending order acknowledgements to customers and dealing with any responses
• ensuring billing profiles set up correctly in Salesforce to reflect contractual terms
• raising invoices for new orders in the finance system
• establishing recurring invoices for future invoicing
• Invoicing in finance system to reflect relevant deferral code
• distribution of invoices to customer or addition to payment portal where applicable
• Any new registrations on portals to be advised to Admin for future renewals
• issuing credit notes to customers in relation to any orders processed subject to appropriate approval
• evaluating and confirming the IRR/NRR (incremental recurring revenue/non-recurring revenue) in Salesforce
- Custodian of price books and stock codes held within Salesforce implementing requests for change from Finance and Product Management
Subject Matter Expert
- Support the business (other than Direct Sales which is fulfilled via the Sales Support Coordinator role) through training, in its understanding of the sales order process in Salesforce. This process starts at the point of order submission through to the raising of invoices.
- Responsibility for creation of manual invoices for self-billing/franchise/royalty agreements
- To maintain a strong working relationship with all departments/functions which impact the ability for this role to be fulfilled.
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work and Technology Scheme, life assurance, and online games!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.