Location: Peterborough, UK
Full time, permanent
The Project Coordinator is a key member of the Data Interchange Project Management Team. The role is project oriented and is key to delivering solutions for our customers. The Project Coordinator is focused on co-ordinating and managing the delivery of the customer solutions through all project stages. From point of order, understanding the project scope, ensuring the prerequisites are provided by the client and scheduling and monitoring the solution development, implementation, testing and final go live. The Project Coordinator has central responsibility for ensuring successful delivery of our customer solutions and as such will work closely with customers, their trading partners and most other teams within Data Interchange.
The right candidate for this role will be passionate and enthusiastic and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Appreciate project scope and define project schedules and milestones that support our clients objectives
- Work closely with project stakeholders including clients, third parties and DI colleagues to create a positive and collaborative Project Team
- Consider and schedule required resources needed to deliver the project objectives and ultimately the customer solution
- Support our clients with guidance and experience gained to allow them to effectively delivery their requirement for the project
- Track project progress, documentation and resource utilisation to ensure effective project delivery
- Organise client orientated project updates according to project size, scope and requirements
- Actively participation in continuous review and improvement of the Project Team
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of project management or related experience
- Project Management certification preferred
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build positive working relationships
- Any EDI / b2b ecommerce, integration experience a benefit
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as competitive rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work & tech scheme and life assurance.
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion, or belief.