Software Test Engineer
Contract Type: permanent, full-time
Ensuring that the quality of released products and solutions is of a sufficiently high standard. As a software house, our Test Engineers are core to our business and as such are expected to strive for technical excellence and ensure a high level of software quality at all times.
The successful candidate will:
- Liaise with product owners to establish testing and acceptance criteria
- Execute and record manual tests, provide fast feedback to the team
- Create and maintain test cases and suites
- Challenge accepted standards and the way we work, ask questions to improve performance and quality
- Show enthusiasm and pride in the work they complete
- Contribute towards delivering great outcomes for our customers
- Positively influence the culture of the department and company: Bold & Enthusiastic, Clear Communicators, Great Executors and One Data Interchange Team
- Develop a wide understanding and depth of product knowledge across the products and solutions developed across the company.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ensure a high standard of releases
- Increase technical ability and understanding
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work & tech scheme, profit share bonus, life insurance, fresh fruit, soft drinks and a games room!
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps, we would welcome your application!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.