Contract Type: permanent, full-time
Location: Peterborough, England, UK
You will be working within an Agile team focused on cloud-based greenfield development to modernise our B2B supply chain management solutions. You will understand industry best practices and develop solutions according to designs agreed during design discussions and workshops and to a high standard. You will design and document small to medium scale changes. When required, you will collaborate with other departments/stakeholders to enquire about needs and requirements. You will be involved with the evolving company culture and encourage others to do the same.
Successful candidate will possess:
- Commercial experience of .NET/.NET Core (C#), developing for cloud-based environments and relational databases
- Ability to pick up new concepts and technologies
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with any of the following is an advantage: Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch and Redis
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Technology scheme, profit share bonus, life insurance, fresh fruit, soft drinks and a games room!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.