Senior Frontend Software Developer
Location: Peterborough + remote working
You will be expected to take a leading role in the architecture of the frontend system. Working alongside other frontend developers, you will contribute towards and be responsible for the overall structure of the codebase. You will work closely with our UX designers, bringing the core product development and the customers’ needs together. An eye for detail, high quality code and team leadership are all pivotal in being successful in this role.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Take ownership for all technical and quality aspects of the front-end, defining the best architecture for the platform
- Lead the team to develop new user-facing features, build high quality, reusable code for future use
- Collaborate with back-end developers to optimize the platform for maximum speed, scalability and user experience
Successful candidate will possess:
- A great team ethos and can do attitude
- Comprehensive understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS/SCSS
- Comprehensive understanding of the React framework, ideally with TypeScript and Redux
- Proficient with automated front-end testing
- Excellent communication and team skills
This is the opportunity to join a fast-moving company on a greenfield project using state of the art technology. If you want the responsibility and challenge of building a new platform while working with a great team, then please apply!
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work and Technology Scheme, life assurance, and online games!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.