Junior Software Developer
Contract Type: permanent, full-time
Develop solutions to the highest standard – learn from our team and industry best practice and contribute towards our first-class technology solutions within an agile development team.
Successful candidate will:
- Contribute towards delivering great outcomes for our customers
- Positively influence the culture of the department and company: Bold & Enthusiastic, Clear Communicators, Great Executors and One Data Interchange Team
- Work well as a team
- Understand our agile processes to ensure a high standard of delivery at all times
- Improve their technical ability and understanding of our products
- Actively share knowledge with others in the team
- Learn and develop their skills from other team members
- Provide, welcome and act on feedback
- Have awareness of .NET, modern web technologies and relational databases
- Perform peer reviews, including testing and code reviews
- Developing solutions according to designs agreed during design discussions and workshops
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- Show enthusiasm and pride in the work you complete
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Technology scheme, profit share bonus, life insurance, fresh fruit, soft drinks and a games room!
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps, we would welcome your application!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.