Are you a recent graduate looking for an exciting new opportunity in the world of information technology?
If your answer is yes to either of these questions, then we want to talk with you!
We are looking for a Junior Service Desk Analyst to join our team!
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
For the last 30 years we at Data Interchange have been helping businesses grow and establish a global reach by enabling them to optimise their business through efficient and effective data flows. We make use of modern technologies and develop integrations which provide visibility and control, allowing our customers to focus on their core business.
Join a global team, during an exciting phase of growth and work with some of the leading brands. We are now looking for talented hardworking people to join our new Academy.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As part of the DI Academy you will learn both industry standard work practices and DI Product and Service knowledge to perform tasks and responsibilities within our Service Desk and Professional Services teams.
You will establish good customer relationships and maintain those relationships by offering first rate customer service, using all forms of communication available.
You will also be responsible for co-ordinating internal and external communication with key stakeholders and customers on incidents affecting all of Data Interchange’s services.
Working closely with our service delivery and professional services teams, you will ensure all customer tickets and requests are handled in line with agreed SLAs and escalated to the relevant team where appropriate.
We provide you with a 6-month training program, supported by a mentor and a skilled team around you.
- Competitive salary
- Based in our office in Katowice, Poland (6 months then remote once fully trained)
- Enrol on a Personal Learning Plan including LinkedIn Learning
- English Language support and training is available
To be considered for the Academy programme you will need to be:
- Positive, self-motivated, proactive, and adaptable
- Enjoy solving problems and making a difference
- Able to form strong working relationships
- Passionate about exploring IT and providing first class customer experience
- Able to communicate fluently in Polish and at intermediate/upper-intermediate level in English
- Aligned with our company values:
Bold & Enthusiastic
One Data interchange Team