Internal Key Account Manager
Contract Type: permanent, full-time
Location: Poland or Germany
As Internal Key Account Manager, you will retain and grow a defined list of Data Interchange customers. You will develop, deliver and maintain a high-volume contact strategy and position Data Interchange as a valued partner to customers. You will upsell our software and cloud based solutions and increase revenue within your customer base. You will also work with the Service Delivery team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and prepare clear proposals. You will also utilise our CRM to accurately report customer interactions, pipeline and forecasting.
Successful candidate will possess:
- A strong track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience of high activity inside sales role
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to prepare a verbal or written proposal
- The ability to build sustainable relationships over the phone
- The ability to understand and articulate complex solutions
- Experience of software / SaaS, IT service, or supply chain solutions
- Fluent in German and Polish and English
Candidates who are fluent in Polish, German and English or have EDI experience will have a significant advantage.
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, profit share bonus, life insurance, fresh fruit, soft drinks and a games room!
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps, we would welcome your application!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.