Head of Product Management
Contract Type: permanent, full-time
Location: Peterborough, England, UK
Data Interchange have started an ambitious re-design of their core EDI solutions into a new cloud environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of a vital project leading the Product Management area and playing a prominent role in determining product direction aligning with company strategy.
Candidates should have existing EDI knowledge and a proven record working in a senior Product Management role using agile software development methodologies for cloud-based solutions. The successful candidate will be able to illustrate a firm grasp of Product Management techniques and will have worked closely with external customers and other internal stakeholders to develop strategic product direction and requirements.
This strategic role will also be responsible for the line management of a small team of Product Owners and Business analysts whose duties cover the day to day planning and organisation of projects with software development teams using agile techniques.
Successful candidate will have the following experience:
- A strong understanding of global EDI standards and their associated uses
- Previous experience in a product management or product marketing role
- Previous experience supporting marketing with domain knowledge and product collateral
- Previous experience working in a product management capacity with development teams using an agile methodology
- Previous experience leading a team
- Capable of managing development projects to agreed quality, timeliness, and cost
- Effective knowledge of working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills including writing, presenting and public speaking
Why work at Data Interchange?
With a base of almost 1000 customers, a rich heritage in successfully delivering supply chain solutions, a strong position in the automotive and manufacturing sectors and a variety of transformational programmes and investments taking place, this is an exciting time to be joining the business.
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work and Tech Schemes, life insurance, fresh fruit, soft drinks and a games room!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.