Frontend Software Developer
Location: Peterborough + remote working
You will be working within the development team, bringing the core product development and the customers’ needs together. You will be expected to take an active role in coding, but also working closely with the UX designers to create something special for our customers. An eye for detail, high quality code and front-end standards are pivotal in being successful in this role.
- Actively contributing to building the frontend codebase
- Confirming the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Suggesting technical and quality aspects of the front-end
- Build high quality, reusable code for future use
- Collaborate with back-end developers to optimize platform for maximum speed, scalability and user experience
Successful candidate will possess:
- A great team ethos and can do attitude
- Strong understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS/SCSS
- Strong understanding of the React framework, ideally with TypeScript and Redux
- Competent with automated front-end testing
This is the opportunity to join a fast-moving company on a greenfield project using state of the art technology. If you want the responsibility and challenge of building a new platform while working with a great team, then you please apply!
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work and Technology Scheme, life assurance, and online games!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.