Frontend Software Developer
Location: Peterborough + home working
We are seeking an experienced frontend developer to join our agile team, working on a greenfield cloud-based product to modernise our B2B supply chain management solutions.
Working from our UX mock-ups, you will be using the latest web technologies to create a modern, data-driven, interactive and responsive SPA. You will understand industry best practices and develop solutions agreed during design discussions and workshops to a high standard. When required, you will collaborate with other departments/stakeholders to enquire about needs and requirements. You will be involved with the evolving company culture and encourage others to do the same.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Commercial experience creating frontend SPAs, ideally in React/TypeScript
- Proficient with CSS/SCSS, together with an appreciation for browser nuances
- Experience with state management such as Redux
- A pixel perfect eye for detail
- A focus on quality with thorough test coverage
- Exposure to REST based APIs
- Ability to pick up new concepts and technologies
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A great team ethos and can do attitude
Experience with any of the following is an advantage: Azure, Docker, C#, .NET, CI/CD Pipelines
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work and Technology Scheme, life assurance, and online games!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.