Contract Type: permanent, full-time
Location: UK, home based with travel
As part of an ambitious development programme, we are seeking a Channel Manager for the EMEA region.
This role will suit a person who has the drive and confidence to make their mark within an organisation undergoing significant transformation in order to achieve aggressive growth targets. You will have the skills and gravitas to engage with Resellers/Partners at C level, as well as the capability to work within the channel partner sales team. The primary goal is to generate revenue growth through the sale of Data Interchange’s EDI platform and VAN products and/or managed services to new partners. There is a significant focus on growing our partner base – (identify, recruit, onboard and grow) – once partners have been “onboarded” the Channel Manager will own the ongoing relationship with the partner.
- Build an EMEA partner network through acquisition of new partners
- Negotiate and close partner contracts
- Create and implement partner go to market plans, including demand creation and customer awareness to build significant incremental and sustainable revenue streams
- Support the partners in a sales capacity helping them win business
- Build and maintain a partner business plan for each partner. Build and execute partner development plans and ensure these are followed up & updated regularly
- Create and maintain accurate report and up to date pipeline
- Strengthen the Data Interchange brand as a leading provider of EDI products and solutions
- Work with our partner network to create compelling competitive value propositions
- Attract new customers in new geographic and vertical markets through the partner network
- Work with the marketing team to provide the necessary marketing materials, sales and pre-sales presentations, partner website, etc. for both winning new partners and for our partners to win customers
- Support existing partners as required
- Grow partner business so that it becomes the predominant sales channel for Data Interchange within 3 years.
Skills & Experience
- 5 -10 years channel sales experience for a Software, Cloud or software solutions business
- Fluent English and preferably excellent knowledge of other languages (German, French)
- Partner management
Candidates with the following attributes will have a significant advantage:
- Knowledge of EDI technology and services
- A network of partners that could be recruited
Why work at Data Interchange?
As well as great rates of pay, we reward our people with a benefits package that includes individual training budget, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme, Technology scheme, life assurance, fresh fruit, soft drinks and a games room!
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.