Graduate/Junior Software Developer
Data Interchange is a global leader in providing expert EDI and eBusiness solutions. For more than three decades we have been creating connections between businesses and have helped thousands of satisfied customers all over the world to do business electronically. While people trust us for our technical capability and specialist EDI experience, it’s our approach that really sets us apart. Data Interchange was founded on the idea of finding brilliantly simple solutions to the challenges businesses face every day.
As part of an ambitious development programme, we’re looking for enthusiastic graduate and junior software developers who want to create amazing new integration solutions, whilst helping us to continually improve and develop our highly successful product range.
In this role, you will join a technically sophisticated and diverse team of developers working on cloud-based, greenfield development in an Agile/Scrum environment delivering unique solutions for our customers.
You’ll enjoy being part of a pioneering development team: eager to learn and quickly develop your skills through our developer training course tailored to your own skills and experiences. You’ll be self-motivated, curious and passionate about what you do. You’ll want to see how your ideas and skills will help shape the future of our technology. We’ll provide a supportive environment with colleagues keen to help you develop your career.
We thrive on knowledge sharing and learning from our internal and external environment. The right candidate will bring fresh ideas and thinking in to our business and challenge the way we do our work to ensure a high-quality solution for our customers.
The role will be remote, but during training you will be expected to travel to our Peterborough office several times a week for direct face to face training.
To join our team you will:
- Have or be expecting a 2:1 or 1st class degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar numerate degree, backed up by strong A-levels
- Be analytical, high-performing and enjoy problem solving
- Have experience with software development concepts and any current Object Orientated language
- Have some knowledge of relational databases and web front end technologies
- Be passionate about technology and how it can help our customers with their most difficult business challenges
Alongside a competitive salary, we also offer the following:
- Structured career path
- Tailored training plans through the DI Training Academy
- Individual training budgets
- Flexible and remote working
- Company pension and other benefits
- Life insurance
Why work at Data Interchange?
Data Interchange are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion, or belief.